Maybe we are a little bit behind, but we’re sure not all of you made a Christmas wreath for your door.
Last weekend we organized a little Christmas wreath do it yourself challenge and we are pretty proud of how they turned out! 3 completely different yet beautiful wreaths and we all got to bring one home! WIN-WIN
We used beautiful Christmas greenery from Nina‘s garden. She has a real winter wonderland around her house and we are very jealous.
Hopefully, we inspire you to make your own wreath.
– the greenery and ornaments of your choice
– metal hoop we bought this wreath from Ikea and removed all the faux greenery
– thin wire to bind greenery to the hoop
– pliers and scissors for cutting the greenery and the wire
– glue gun when the wire’s not enough
And if you’re handy and we just inspired you to make your own Christmas wreath this year, please, share it on Facebook and/or Instagram and tag us using #upgradesign_christmas_challenge, we can’t wait to see what you’ll make!
photos: © upgradesign.blog